Talkie Talkie

2.11.08

Sigh



Okey...
(Sigh)
although my seniors were worrying about me..
STILL
I didn't go PMO yesterday...
didn't know that so many friends and seniors so care about me...
really gan dong argh....
but I really decided to leave the big family..
so sorry, muacks...
><>
now every PMO friends are asking me the reason to quit....
I can only tell you...
I really don't know T.T
***
went tuition and meet Camille^^
she got pimples on her face but still,
she is still cute^^(muahaha)
she said that the pimples are because of the hot weather there...
Henry is totally TALL now(about 6 inch taller than me)
and last year (I remember)...
he's shorter than me O.o
boys are so superb...
I couldn't imagine if I can still hit the boys' head after several years....
I think I cannot reach even their shoulders...
==|||
they just came back from Singapore last two weeks..
their holidays started quite long ago..
whereas Shin, Xin Hui, May Xin and Jinny from Nan Yang will be back maybe around the middle of November....
miss them very much@.@
......
weird
nobody online today!!
I was wondering why....
maybe they are playing with other stuffs....
haiz...
boring

Love,
CCYY

No comments: