Talkie Talkie

25.11.08

Tagged by dearest Anne

A. People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blogs.
B. Tag 8 ppl to do this quiz, those who are tagged cannot refuse. Write who they are tagged by and they are supposed to tag back.
C. Continue this quiz by sending it to other people.

the 8 lucky *cough cough* people are ~~[evil laugh]
1. Ning :D
2. Nat
3. Eunice
4. Andy
5. June
6. Camille
7. Hui Wen
8. Eshen
As you all are my best or best friends, you guys have the honor *cough cough* of doing the 55 question quiz! YaY!

1. What have you been doing recently?
Nth special ==

2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
No, but it's lagging nowadays, so sometimes I was forced to turn my hp off.

3. What happened at 10 am today?
I was still having a good night sleep. Yays~


4. When did you last cry?
Last two months..for my exams ><

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
dunno

6. What do you want in your life now?
happy and improvement

7. Do you intend to make a relationship complicated?
no, simple relationships are always great :)

8. Are you wearing anything borrowed from someone?
nope, but I'm using something borrowed from someone

9. What was the last movie you watched?
Forgot...but for the last drama I watched was Brown Sugar Macchita XD

10. Does that person know you like him/her ?
TRICK QUES. I WON'T ANSWER *evil laugh*

11. What always make you laugh?
if it's for last time, it's ***
but for now...blur blur Ning^^
wakaka^^don't scold me for this

12. Do you speak other languages other than English?
Yes, i speak Chinese and Cantonese, and of course a bit Hakka

13. Favourite website(s)?
don't know XD

14. What are you doing tomorrow?
maybe hang out with Anne and Shin

15. Where have you been today?
nowhere
at home

16. Sometimes, what do you think you are like?
don't know, you can think it yourselves ^^

17. Who will you choose to die with?
choi!! O.o

18. What games do you play often?
don't know ==

19. Who are you missing now?
My mom

20. If you have to choose between a love and a friend, who will you choose?
both xP

21. What are you doing now?
Answering this damn long quiz :[

22. Which primary school did you come from?
Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan (Cina) Jalan Davidson

23. Name 3 colours you like.
- purple
- white
- blue

24. What emotion do you like to show?
don't know...I can change within 5 seconds

25. What is your life to you now?
don't know 0o0

26. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Cry and turn on the radio

27. Who did you last chat with in MSN today?
Zheng Hou (my sis de friend)

28. Who do you admire most?
My dad

29. Which month were you born in?
May~(which I really love it)

30. How are you feeling now?
==boring

31. What is the time now?
12.55pm (5 minutes to 'yu le bai fen bai'yay~)

32. What kind of person of person do you think is who last tagged you?
Anne last tagged me..
~ a FUN person^^ and secret!~ :]

33. What colour do you use to dye your hair ?
I didnt dye it because I'm still 13...
I don't like to dye my hair actually...

34. Why are you doing this quiz?
because Anne tagged me xP

35. What do you do when you are moody?
CRY

36. At which stage do you intend to get married?
romantic :]

37. Who is most important to you?
my families

38. If today was your last day of your life, what will you do?
choi AGAIN

39. Who is/are the people (person) you trust most?
Dan Dan and of course families
(later I'll upload his profile xD)

40. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Yes, of course. Science stated already, right?

41. If you have a dream come true, what will it be?
secret

42. What is/are your goal(s) this year ?
to learn something nice and meaningful and IMPROVE MYSELF

43. Do you believe in eternal love?
no ><

44. What feeling do you love most?
when I hug my families ^^

45. Do you really think it's global warming now?
Yes, because it's freaking hot everyday

46. What feeling do you hate most?
The feeling when you're betrayed :]

47. Do you love doing quizzes?
okay okay (that means half half)

48. Do you believe in God?
As it is a very sensitive issue, I'm not gonna answer this

49. Who cares for you most?
My family

50. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
families

51. What will you bring when you fight?
I won't fight...

52. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
i don't know..

53. What do you do if nobody cares for you anymore?
i don't know...CHOI

54. What will you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
I don't know!

55. How do you feel right now?
still the same, BORING

XD
CCYY

No comments: