Talkie Talkie

15.11.08

Prefect Trip^^


yay~ woke up at 6am today...
because i have to go for a prefect trip to Sekinchan!!
yaa..really happy^^

We were divided to 2 buses..

Bus A and B^^

Bus A:
I sat with Jordan and Bei-Zhen sat with Jia Yi^^
we're all in the same bus!
Bus B:

Zhong Yih sat with Zong Xuan...
Wei Han don't know sit with who worh ==

Yuen Foong sat with Hushil..
wahhaa..

we depart later than the actual schedule..

kaka^^
we watched "gen zhong"(a Hong Kong movie) in the bus...
i felt a bit dizzy already because I cannot lay my head down as I tied a pony tail
so I put my hair down...

it took 2 hours to arrive the 1st location...
swt==

first, we go to the Khind electronic factory...
OMG
really menambah ilmu pengetahuan kami o.
one of the workers there explain their administration to us...

a cute little boy (Puan Hoon's son) keep splitting funny words from his mouth...
hahaa we all laughed after hearing what he said... then.. we visited the toilet^^ XD then we had some tea time in the office.. i took two packets of biscuits to eat in the bus^^ then we visited HAHAA.. we stayed there about half an hour doing nothing >< took many pictures there^^ then.. there's something wrong with my belt it kept turning a way round since I couldn't dare to go to the toilet my myself I pulled out my belt and put it in my bag my jeans were quite tight on the lower part that day so it's okay~ it's fine as it wouldn't drop O.o after that one of the teachers there brought us to their gymnastic hall... wow! very large ohh O.o we can do anything (jumping, rolling etc etc XD) Jia Yi even stand up on the balance stick =o= the lunch was OMG we figured out four long and black hairs in one of the dish.. it's like egg + "si ham" (in Cantonese) argh! I SPLIT THE EGG OUT IMMEDIATELY it tastes gross...>< I took many pictures.. but most of them BLURRED >< wasted... we went to the padi factory after that.. but the organizer did not plan well so the factory was not functioning we waited in the bus for about half an hour... then we headed to the next destination the MANGO FARM... when we arrived the mango farm many of us wore caps because the weather was very hot... sad~ I didn't bring sun glasses XD we walked through a valley fulled of grass.. there were several green-unripe mangoes on the trees... some of them were as small as a ping pong ball... then, we went to an end...full of grass == then we turned a way round back to our bus we waited in the bus for a while and then we headed to a place where sell mangoes.. I tried a slice of mango that cut by an auntie quite okay~ no too sweet but not sour (hah) I bought 4 mangoes OMG i wished that someone who have some mango knowledge can help me to choose sweet and juicy mangoes but, no one knows == okay, then we have to choose them ourselves...== since there were so many people there, Isabel helped me ^^ (muacks thanks) but the mangoes were too ripe and after the trip, (two days) the mangoes rotten already okay~~fine as I was SO LAZY to explain the trip in words... so I'll upload pictures here instead of typing I'm sure that you all are very lazy to see long long entries, right? here are the pictures:



(will edit and upload pictures next time)














No comments: