Talkie Talkie

5.11.08

Hahaa

Hahaa..
countdown: 2 more days to 2 months holiday!
well...I'm not quite happy
because I'll totally miss the schooldays....
they were FUN
Natalie and Sue Ann would not be coming back these days...
went to squash competition...><
don't know why they don't want to come back at the last day of school...
many friends said they will go B class...
><
I don't want argh..
at school very boring..
but today our chinese teacher brought us to dewan kuliah to watch singapore movie....
hahaa
so happy oh...
the movie is a sad story about a teacher..
but I didn't watch much because after 15 minutes watching...
we(prefects) have to go out for (P&C)...
haiz...
at first I waited to cry for the movie...><
after the meeting..
we went back to class
and a girl prefect call us to go down again to watch MOVIE again...
(yay~)
but........
they changed the movie to a China movie...
talking about 3 pupils(about standard 5)argue-ing to be a KT...
everyone who watched the movie said: choose KT no need to be so long zhong wad?!
haahaa...
I gain a new knowledge liao~
******
I want party!~><
every pupil in our class got RM4.30 to spend...
then they decided to let us choose...
either:
1) let's party!~
2) buy presents for teachers
3) get our money back!~

of course...the results are:
1) 21 people [I'm one of them!]
2) 0 people [quite bad d]
3) 27 people...............

we all fed up...
then they finally made a conclusion...
give the money back to us....
but
but
but
I WANT PARTY!

ZW said we can go CC..hahaa
YF said we can go bowling...
some even said we can go watch movie wor..
can u imagine...48 people together watching a movie....
haiz...
no choice....

today marching I don't know how to "pusing"
they said my legs were very weird....
I think I need more time to practice ==|||

okie...
very tired liao~
want to go sleep already^^
nitez everyone

Love,
CCYY

No comments: