Talkie Talkie

8.11.08


Tagged By Shin

1) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?

no

2) Describe yourself in one word.
complicated^^

3) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
the one i love XD

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
nope

5) Does it feel good to love?
Yea..much better than hate

6) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
I'll miss you

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
Fine. Either you trust or not, I trust myself

8)Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
no

9) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
hahaa ==

10) What can you say about playboys / playgirls?
I'll never leave a comment to that

[[ * PART 2 * ]]
1) Best place to cry?
in the toilet / hugging my toy dog...

2) Who do you love the most?
My families( muacks~)

3) Tell us your dream last night?

i din dream last night (too tired)

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
ya~once...

5) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
I'll go. Don't worry.

The last person :--
You had a beer with?
never had beer.

Went to the movies with?
my sisters (HSM3) lately

Talked on the cell phone to?
mommy :)

You hugged?
mommy :P

You yelled at?
Yuen Foong

In the last week have you -
~Kissed someone?
not possible

~Danced crazy?
no~

Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
yesterday, Yuen Foong broke many promises and I yelled at him (again)

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Good Health and smile always for my family^^
stay forever with my family

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Japan

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
no..it's quite cruel to me

Are you old fashioned?
depends ^^

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
to tell them that i do not love them back..I do not like to hurt someone

What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
families~

Facts About Me:
CRAZY

5 things that scares me:
anything not good could scare me ><

7 songs playing in my head Lately
Kiss The Rain
稻香 - Jay Chou
Sundial dreams
Innocence - Avril Lavigne
Pretty Boy - M2M
珊瑚海-Jay and Lara

and more........

7 Things I treasure in My Life
family
friends
memories
my life
photos
music
love

7 "First Time" in My Life
coming to this earth.
singing songs
recognize-ing friends
loving my families
to laugh
to study
to get the 1st in class

7 Words/Things I Always Use/Say
suan liao~
cute!!!
Choo Yuen Foong!!!! (sweat==)
Jin Li Tang! (please go into the hall)
yer~yer~yer~
wei a!
kakaka^^

I tag:
all ppl who haven did this


Love,
CCYY

No comments: