Talkie Talkie

22.11.08

Hey, cousin~

me and my cousin, Xin Hui

Yesterday,
my cousin came to my house for a sleepover..
she came to my house to sleepover for a few times in a week during the holidays...
today..
after having 'dim sum' for breakfast...
we begged my eldest sister to plan for a treasure hunt for my sis, cousin and me...
after a few times of begging,
my eldest sis agreed to plan for us...
the treasure hunt was very fun~
I won the game lorh~
hahaa

we have to copy karangans from the books before taking the first clue

the pens we used (I took the pens from my pencil case)

the books we copied from
(left) for my cousin, me and my sis

the karangans which we copied

here are the clues my sis made:

(not according to sequences)








the writing behind
the last quest was to find a heart-shaped thing.
then, I found this thing 1st! yay~

it's nice and sweet, right?

yay~
okayz...
i got to go now~
byeee

hahaa ==
Love,
CCYY



No comments: