Talkie Talkie

8.11.08




Tagged by Melanie Khoo Yee Syuen^^


1. Apa nama lu? Upload 3 pictures that have you. :
English : Cecelia Chow Yan Yee
Mandarin : 赵恩仪 (sorry, I'm using laptop, will upload later)

2.Name me your top 5 friends:
1. Anne
2.Yee Shin
3. Ying Zhen
4. Zi Ning
5. Chai Hoong
(still have a lot more de...)

3.Are they true to you? Why?
Of course^^that's why I called them top friends^^

4.Which of them u trust most?
(all)

5.Who would you rather find to talk your problems with?
all of them

6.Are you in love?
nope..I'm still 13

7.who is that person?
don't really know

8.Have you ever hug?
yaya...

9.Would you choose love over friends or friends over love?why?
friends over love...that's my 1st answer that came to my mind XD

10.How long had you currently love this person (including when you met)
refer the answer for question number 6

11.Describe that person
wahaha...can you tell me?

12.If you're dumped and you still like that person, will u wait?why?
no..I'll give myself a chance^^

13.Is it appropriate for people in the age of teenage to be in a relation?
we'll see

14.Will it last? Estimate
depends on their love

15.Will you cry if you lost someone you love?
a) How long?
b) Why?
I think I will
a. I don't know...but then my horoscope says that I will cry thousands of hours
b.maybe it's because I'm Taurus..XP

16.Will you go back to your ex, though both of you had changed?
don't know

17. Had anything ruin your love relation before?
a) What is it?
I'M only 13

18.Is life worthless without love? Why?
no...

19.What would you do, if you're stressed out?
CRY

20.Does hurting yourself helps?
definitely not

21.Are you REALLY into the one you had a crush on now?
don't ask me

22.What did he do, that you l0ve that person so much?
don't ask me

23.What is pain inside?
hahaa...I can only explain in chinese

24.What song reminds you of your crush?
haven't find one till now

25. What day is the happiest day with your crush? Why?
laughing..maybe?

1. How many times do you bathe a day?
2

2. Do you often wash your hair?
almost everyday^^

3.If your friend is a dirty, smelly person,say something.
(silence)

4. If someone, your friend or your love ones FART in front of you, what is your reaction?
a) will you feel disgust
if it is you?

5.Is pimples something that makes you feel people will feel "eek-ish"?
a) Do you have them?
I don't have any pimples^^lucky

Human that I tag
Jia Yi, Zi Ning, Shin, Anne, Yi Xin, Sylvia, Mein Teng, Alex, Hui Wen

Love, CCYY

No comments: