Talkie Talkie

6.11.08

Sick ==


haiz...
I didn't go school today...
just made a decision at 11.30a.m....
so I didn't tell anyone...
because many friends already go to school...
I just called YF(because his house was nearer with CHScompared with others)
haiz....
sick ohh..
cried because my stomach hurts ><> PAIN am I....
I watched 黑糖瑪奇朵 wakaka...
if you never see before..
the relationship are:
hahaaa....
it's a very nice movie ohh^^
I watched until episode 5 today..
my mommy don't let me to watch anymore...
aikz..
my stomach still pain..
don't know whether tomorrow can march or not...
but I really want to be the commander ><
PAIN!!!!!
yikes....
erm..
can I ask today got what homework ohh?

Love,
CCYY


1 comment:

JayJay said...

Well, if you don't mind, I can update you of the day's happenings. Anyway, nothing much happened, just that Zhen Wei took the chance to sit on your place... We finally did the greeting card, and your group's was nice! :) Most of the boys were playing chess at the time, and I kept winning. =P Overall, Zi Ning gave back the money (darn) and I think yours should be with her. Well, most were unaware that tomorrow would be the last day in school for a long time...