Talkie Talkie

31.10.08

Happy Halloween!~


Happy Halloween!~
I guess not many people know today is Halloween^^
Haiz...
Sorry mommy...
I went online immediately after my sis...
and then my mommy tell me to go to sleep...
but I haven't publish my entry yet><
haiz.. sorry mom I'm really sorry!
Relieved.... :P
got all A'S till now...
but I'm not sure if i shall get 2 B's for seni visual and geography...
haiz... made ZW angry liao><
OMG
sorry ohh...
I didn't mean it...
but I'm really angry when you kept talking and showing cockroaches....
sorry lorh...
I promise not to do that again...
I didn't have the copy..
I'm very very very sure!
haiz...
sorry...
please be happy, k?
CCYY

4 comments:

JayJay said...

And as usual, when you get straight A's, you really make heads turn. :)

^_^cHiNg^_^ said...

hey... yi xin here... link u ady... and can u gif me ur email add??

CooKie ♥ said...

hey Jay Vern,
ya^^
hope my wish really come true!
but this is quite difficult ><
thanks anyway...wakaka

CCYY

CooKie ♥ said...

hey Yi Xin!
thank you ohh!
my e-mail add?
sure!
here it is: ceceliayy@hotmail.com
thanks for leaving a comment!