Talkie Talkie

30.10.08

WAKAKA(~^o^~)



wahaha...

today I got up at abt 9.00a.m...
quite late already because need to go to school today...
yay~
I finally know how to tie a tie already^^
wakaka^^
tie a tie..sounds so weird ohh ==
kaka..very relieved because don't have sore throat liao~
yesterday a bit fever ohh..><
wahaha..
quite normal today in school,
it's just I can wear pinafore with tie liao \(~^o^~)/
so zi lian right?
today zhen wei was very irritating...argh!~
YF didn't manage to "shoo" him off my place ><
he's just to "wei da"...@.@
argh...
hate my science and english marks....
but quite happy was,
my MALAY finally got an A...^O^
as you know,
I seldom got an A for Malay papers.......
Shanna also got an A! Hi-five!
(Piack~)
Our class de Genius (4 of 'them') got almost average for all...e.e
ZN and YX came to my place...sadly they couldn't stand ZW's noisyness beside me ><
(can you imagine, he's sitting on YF's lap....@o@
ZN's face so white and chubby! I was wondering what cream is she using...so smooth ^^
today I planned to go back to 州立(my primary school) 校友会校日...
I planned to leave school on 5 that day (7.11.08)...
wondering how my duty can go on...
aikz...
just now I received a call from PMO...
she confirmed the song which I wanted to play in the competition...............
OMG!
........
I didn't tell them I WANTED TO quit....
I'm very stupid neh...
tuo ni dai shui....
O.O
O.O
O.O
O.O
O.O
aikz....><
today's dinner...
we ate mushrooms^^
I mean the dishes were all about mushrooms..
wakaka^^
3Kinds of mushrooms+yong tou foo...
quite full and :P
don't have the chance to take a photo of the dishes..
so delicious ohh! cooked by my lovely mom ^^
muacks ohh~ wakaka...
get to see my primary friends next friday...
excited ohh ^o^
miss them very very much.....**

Love,
CCYY

1 comment:

JayJay said...

Well, from what I saw, YF was actually wanting him to sit at your place. =P You looked quite 可怜 at that time... Remember today's (Friday) scare? You sounded as if you wanted to cry (well, no offense)... But overall, congrats on your BM (and no thanks to mine) :)