Talkie Talkie

27.10.08

SILENCE

YAY~
exam's OVER
phew...
didn't work hard for the last term exam ><
sad~
YF score in his Mathematics exam..
.60/60
superb right?!
he's totally a genius!!!
nothing to do after exam..
just waiting for the results to umum.. .
I hope I won't fail in any of the subject.. .
I need to get 50+ for every papers...
ARGH!
i'm stuck in school activities ><
i guess i really don't have the potential in it...
wanted to quit but...
SNOOPY advised me twice NOT TO QUIT!
argh!
no-one can help me by now....
T.T

Love, CCYY

2 comments:

颖甄 said...

hahaha^^
cecelia,gambate oh~
you can do it!
stress ? dun think about it lor...
没事的 一切都会过去
不要害怕哦 =p
all the best!

cheers,
yingzhen

CooKie ♥ said...

hey Ying Zhen,
thanks a lot!
quite sad throughout the days...
my friends don't really understand why..
maybe I'm really weird to them ><
thanks for leaving a comment!
muacks~

Love,
Cecelia :)