Talkie Talkie

27.10.08

Sweet Birthday

the pretty cake XD

Yesterday...
my family and I went to eat 韩国餐!!!!
yay~
i never have a chance to eat since 13 years ago ^^
thanks to my cousin brother,
yesterday was his birthday and that's why I have the opportunity to eat korean food!
wahaha!!!
it was special and extremely yummy....
超幸福的 !!!
we have a chance to barbecue!!
and my cousin brother saw his friend (a girl) in the korean shop!
wow...
the girl is so SWEET and pretty^^
the cake was made by..
cheese and different kinds of fruits!
which was made by my cousin's friend...
delicious..
never eat before so bahagia de cake^^
wakaka^^really大收获ohh..
I really love eating!my cousin sis ^^

muacks~(left) My sister, BIRTHDAY BOY, my cousin sis and Me! XD

HAPPY SWEET 16 COUSIN BROTHER!

Love,
CCYY♥

No comments: