Talkie Talkie

7.12.08

Zzzzz


days passed without me noticing...
days to School Reopens :


DAYS

a month!
okay, maybe I counted wrong,
but it's nearly a month right?!
O.O
my cousins came to my house last two days for a sleepover party ^O^
hahaa
quite fun
but we were repeating the same game:

CONGKAK (brought from Malacca)
PS
PC

hahaa...
but I finally got a chance to try something,
5 girls sleep in the same room!!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
The room is very small!~
Because the room actually only can fit 2 -3 people only!
3 MAXIMUM...
then.............
I could not sleep well all night
I need to let them sleep first and make sure they were safe and cosy
then I only go to sleep...
as all my cousins are younger than me
plus,
two of the cousins LOVE to read books
so they decided to read our books till 1am
okay^^
I LOVE sleeping with others....
that means I don't like sleeping myself in a room..
too SCARY...
HAHAA
so I had fun too.
It happened that I was woken up by one of my cousin...
4 times I think
but I enjoyed it so.
hahaaaaaa.....
the next day I woke up at 7
also being woken up by my cousin aha...
nevermind...
stilll the same
AT LEAST I had FUN!
right?

okayzzz..
today is my cousin's birthday
need to go to her house to surprise her^^
got to go ya
byez
nitey nitez~
^O^



No comments: