Talkie Talkie

24.12.08

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas eve!~
hahaa
i've waited for a year since January....
sob sob
but....
this means school shall reopen a few more weeks~
ARGH
this is something really terrible!!
today..
my family and I went to Bangsar shopping mall
wow
love that Christmas decorations!
Christmas trees, presents...CHOCOLATES~
cakes, gingerbread man....
and the most important
I am celebrating Christmas with my family tomorrow midnight xD...
that means we are counting down TODAY
ehem..
note:
we are not Christians or Catholics
but we celebrate Christmas!!!!!
yay~
okay
jump back to Bangsar shopping mall
we went there to shop for groceries
for tonight's DINNER
we bought salads, garlic bread, butter, wine, sparkling juice, and morrreee
and the main thing which makes me want to shout is
my dad will cook for our dinner today
yay~
my dad is great at cooking
but we never tried before my dad's cooking
so I'm very excited today!!
oh...
my dad bought presents for us !!!
wow
I'm really BAHAGIA
i'm the most bahagia daughter in the whole wide world...
I can prove that!!!
Cheers :)
I need to help my dad to cook..
later will update pictures and the menu of the food xD
Merry Christmas everyone~
I'll sms you'll 12am tomorrow because we'll countdown as well!~
mwahz


No comments: