Talkie Talkie

26.12.08

Christmas

Hey!!
Yesterday's CHRISTMAS~
Merry Christmas!
sorry...
I should update my blog yesterday.......
but, I don't have time...
kakaka..
my relatives from China (they landed on Malaysia 2 days ago..)
came to my house~
and my cousins (three of them which younger than me)
followed them to my house
they begged for SO LONG to come
of course they won't miss this opportunity, right?
so the adults chat downstairs
whereas the children
went upstairs to play~
we have no idea of what kind of games to play
then
we played PS which En Chi (the youngest cousin) really love
she chose the 'motorbike' disk
(she love that too.)
and then...
5 of us divided into groups to play different kinds to games
it'll take quite a time to list out All the things we've done
so..
at 4.00
they went back
and then we have to prepare for the next 'station'
which was
have dinner with my mom's sister's family
(hahaa)

after all those bathing, changing and grooming thingies
we headed to Klang
I didn't notice we took how long to arrive there
but it's quite a distance
the seafood there was so
DELICIOUS
especially the chicken xD
after the seafood dinner
they came to our house ^^
(yay)
the adults chatted (as usual)
and six of us...
played WII!!!!!!!
it's a christmas present from my dearest DAD!!
muacks~
I still remember that it was 10.30pm when we started playing
we were CRAZY
we shouted all the way
from playing
tennis, baseball, boxing, action games ^O^
to cooking and at last making avatar!!!
that's what I call SCREAM
can you imagine
we played until 2.00am
that means we played until the boxing day!
wow~
I'm sure that 6 of us didn't want to sleep at all!!!!
I repeat again
we were CRAZY
wakakkakaa
the windows were closed so our laughter cannot be heard by neighbors
xD
xD
xD
xD
xD
xD
our face were like that
wow
it was a BLAST!
unfortunately
today the muscles of my right hand ache!
and then..
due to late late sleep
I'm very tired + headache today
I don't want to move at all!
but I feel better now..
at least I had a rest today
I read magazine, newspaper and storybooks non-stop today^^
so a bit dizzy + hot + cold
grrrrr
I can feel that heat in my head and the cold breeze around me
==
so how's your Christmas?
you can share in the chat box or leave comments
nitey nights
have to go bed on time so that I have enough rest
and won't be sick when school re-opens
CHOI

tata

3 comments:

JayJay said...

Hey, congrats on your Christmas celebration, and the presents, especially the WII. Lol, it must feel nice celebrating christmas. No relatives have ever visited me in a while. Merry belated Christmas anyways! :)

CooKie ♥ said...

Thanks a lot!
It was really fun celebrating Christmas with families!
Cheers :)

颖甄 said...

hey
thx for ur card..
all the best in 2009!

with love,
yingzhen^^