Talkie Talkie

31.12.08

Happy New Year~

.heyz people
2008 has 'finally' came to an end
special thanks for:
my family *lovez*
for taking great care of us
for making me smile
for watching me cry
for helping me climb up again when I fall
for anything
and
anything
and most of all
your love to me
xD
I'll remember that for now and ALWAYS
thank you
p/s: COUSINS TOO. thank you for playing with meeee

my friends in 1A3' 2008
I'll treasure our friendship forever
whoever you are
it's very lucky to learn and play with you guys in 1A3
although next year we are separated to other classes...
but our friendship will never end!
I apologize if i made you mad or even hate me
I'll change them as fast as possible!
Thank you

My new classmates (2A1'2009)
Hello!
Nice to meet you all!
I wish that i can make good friends with you all
HAHA!
See you guys next year
LOL

My primary friends
still miss those days when i play with you guys
How are you?
GAMBATEH neh
i shall support you when you need help
P/S: remember i'm always here when you need me

and others which I didn't mentioned
good luck in the new year!

********

Phew..
everyone must must must add oil next year!!!
I'm coming 2009!!!!!!!
a bit stress now....
to someone:
must rajin next year ya~
LOL
you know who you are!~
UPSR jia you~
PMR jia you~
SPM jia you~
STPM jia you~
every small small and big big exams..
jia you~!
I'll countdown with my families today...
Bye 2008
Hey 2009

see you next year!







1 comment:

JayJay said...

Hey, a very happy new year to you! :)