Talkie Talkie

14.11.09

nothing much

haih..sorry guys...i'm trying to upload photos of the Drama Competition in facebook ><
but it's toooo slow...
so you have to wait for a few days to get the photos...so sorryy
if you need it in urgent (which is quite impossible) you can get it from Lee Chia (:
changed my blogskin, nice?
mondayy is the last day of school O.o
and we are totally not happy D:
why? because we'll miss each other after monday, and that is totally not fun :\
saw that photo up there? that's my sis infront..yawning ^^
and i'm at the back..looks like she wants to eat meeee for supper ;D
my youngest sis accidentally took this photo haaha..and it's soo funny
please don't beat me sisssieeeeee =D
it's 3 o'clock now and I have nothing to do except blogging..GOOD
but i'm thinking about 2A1 now T.T
stop it CYY stop IT
sob

every 2A1 member is missing 2A1 now..............
how do i know? there's facebook and blogger - -
we got champion in the drama competition and I'm sooooo happy (:
but the more good memories about 2A1
the more emo we are....
as we are leaving 2A1..the best 2A1 ever!


p/s: I'm just emo-ing here, so if you don't like this post as it's too 'eww', it's normal (:


No comments: