Talkie Talkie

20.11.09

a day in sunway pyramid


yesterday all drama fellows went out to sunway pyramid
we watched a nice and exciting movie named '2012'
the time duration of the movie is 2 hours and 28 minutes mwahaaa
guess what, some of the girls cried .__.
it's not scary for me..but it's SAD, cold and nervous.......
speaking of cold..I regret that I didn't bring jackets to cover myself ><
i think i was just sitting under the air-conditioner in the cinema
so i was shivering for 2 hours ++
and then
the movie turned to be a little bit scary
when everyone in the movie was screaming for help as the large tsunami was going to cover the whole nation....
and when zi ning told me that yin2 was crying
and when zi ning also covered her mouth with her hands and started to cry
and when teng hoong also felt a little bit scared
then I used the popcorn to cover my face xD
but 2012 is a nice film though haaa
when we came out of the cinema
everyone was laughing at me for not finishing the popcorns (come on, the packet was large...;D)
then some of us have lunch at jusco food court
while the others went to Kim Gary to have their lunch
wan yi zi ning jing xian teng hoong and a few of us ordered claypot yee meee
why? because it's quite cheap and looks YUMMY
haaaa
but it's a bit spicy...poor wan yi
she don't like spicy food ><

after lunch
we took group photos and then we separated
everyone went walk walk around the shopping mall
but we have different destinations =D
4.30 wan yi zi ning and I went back homeeeeeee
that's all for that dayyyyy - -
should we hang out again? :D
phew, i'm relieved that I didn't dream about the scary scenes of 2012 yesterday

=D

No comments: