Talkie Talkie

23.11.09

I don't know

should I really know? why should I PRETEND not to know?
what is that? I'm just like a person of the outerspace and I don't understand what are you guys talking about.....
it'll hurt meeee?
I just wished I knew NOTHING about it
I just wished I knew even nothing, not SOMETHING and not everything?!
thank you, it'll hurt me right?
but now it hurts too......do you know that?
it'll change me? alright, i have the rights to know...but I know i shouldn't know right now
thank you I know you guys care for me
but I just don't understand
It's like everyone knows but the one who's related didn't know even a single thing till today
ice cream
ice cream
I want ice cream!!!
ice cream sweet, and sweet makes me happy =D
i don't want to know anymore! so can you just tell me who is that?
everyone knows? you know? she know? he knows? but you say you don't know?!
I really wished that's not me
that's not me
that's not me
that's not me
is it really better if i don't know?
is it?
sorry
sorry guys

No comments: