Talkie Talkie

3.5.09



wohoo...
finally
got a chance to take a bite on these KRISPY KREME donuts weih
ok, i admit that i'm outdated
cuz i don't even know there's a new donut store in m'sia
until my dad bought them for us yesterday
yayz xD
i tell you
they are delicious
delicious, i say
i've ate 4 of them within 12 hours.....
it's hard to explain how does it feel when you actually eat it
trust me
every donut has different, special 'taste'
you wouldn't know until you really eat it
they're not expensive for common
but they're expensive compared to the other donut stores
but when you eat it once in half a year
it's OK
and
the four i ate were very special
UNIQUE
it's as attractive as the photos shot by my dad above
you won't regret
TRUST me
hahaha
shall continue next time..
cuz my mom wants me to off this com immediately
= now
cries
din go to lee hom's concert

YY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

erm...but when i'm sad, i had try hearing songs, no use de... make me cry niaa...u wont understand...