Talkie Talkie

16.5.09

Thank you!


omg...
130509 was the most memorable day in my whole life
very gan dong
i'm bahagia
very bahagia
=D
special thanks to:
Nei Nei for your heart cup...i almost cried T.T
Dad for the beautiful & gorgeous bag (scream ^^)
Mom for the super cute jacket and jeans~
Jie for buying me my PUDDING!
Mei for the hello kitty closet~ i love that
cousins for the swwetest wishes..mwah
Zi Ning for the lovable card~and the cute hand-made present^^
Chai Hoong for the SPLASH~what a blast as it's a hot day xD
Hoi En for the apples (cute~) and the non-stop wishes!!!
Jo Ern for the big card and the cutest wishes..luv them
Jia Min for the big big card^^
Jia Yuan for the extremly cool card =D
Yee Shin for the wishes and the phone call from sing...touched!
Anne for the cute sms...sry didn't reply T.T
Ying Zhen for the also touching sms...sry didn't reply too..==
Pui Ling for the surprising sms, thanks!
Yin Jun for being hot during the day! bwahaha...and the singing with audrey made me cry you know?!
Isabel for being so adorable...awww
Audrey for being spicy and the singing with yin jun really syok~
Jia Yi teman me always...love ya o
Bei-Zhen for the wishes and funniness xD
Melissa for knowing my birthday before anyone
Wan Yi for saying the sweetest 'happy birthday' =)
Wei Teen for the birthday wishes =]
Jay Vern for the valuable present and wishes..thanks!
John for adding your wishes in other ppl's birthday card @.@ lol
2A1, 1A3, 1B2, 1A2, 1C2 darlings for the wishes and being sweettt
Zhi-Qi for the cutest wish...you're so cute when doing that weih....
Yuen Foong for being the last who wished me happy birthday...XD
Jun Wei for being the 2nd who wished me happy birthday~you're really on time!
Eshen eshen you are cute! remain cute as you always do~
Yushu for your wishes...<3
Hui Xin for your wish too (:
Zhong Yih for your wishes and the funny drawingss
Tat Shing for being the loudest in the birhtday song ^^
Kai Qian 'fuyoh, the birthday girl o' thanks kai kai
Wan Li also one of the cute ones....running up and down without asking me to help....gan dong
Ming Zhao duno when is my DOB..so keep saying hapi bday everyday to make sure he didn't miss the date..
Wei Jin for the burfday wishes =)
Wei Han for knowing my burfday earlier than some~
Ee Lain for greeting mee
Ee Cheng for greeting mee tooo~
Eshin for saying happy birthday in surprise (thanks HOI EN)
Yen Ting for your wishes^^ thankss
Eun Yee for your wishes too~
Qinning for your wishes three...swt~

Choir menbers!!~sang me the wonderful birhtday song when i arrived school...TT
the Prefects!~ sang me the loud loud birthday song when school dismiss...TT

here's the photos of the cards and presents~

my pudding!!!!!!

my pokerdot bag~~nice leh

hello kitty from mei! i had use it to keep my hairbands~

the mug from nei! bought from famous amos~
chocolates!!!!! i love it


hello panda from mei...ate the red packet xD (i just love choco!)

three smiling apples from Hoi En..aren't they cute?

hand-made present from BFF zi ning!!!

card from Zi Ning !! teddies~

Jo Ern's big big card!!

Li Shen's card^^

card from Jia Min~

the super cool transparent card plan by jia yuan and signed by many friends!

pls: to jay vern, sorry didn't take the photo of the present you gave me..cause my mom kept it already...
and
the jacket and jeans had sent to the washing machine..so didn't have chance to capture them too.

thanks for the wishes everyone...
I'M BAHAGIA!!!!!!!!

YY

No comments: