Talkie Talkie

23.3.09

Exam's OVA

Exam is OVER!
*cheer*
wow
i haven't post anything yet after Valentines =D
stressful in 2A1
OMG
finally exam's OVER
now we can HAPPILY know our marks
and I can knock my head on the wall
I didn't do well in all the papers T.T
except for SCIENCE woohoo
went for a PREFECT CAMP last week
PREFECT ROCKS
I'm darker than Audrey now ^^
(i'm comparing with the fairest skin of all)
the camp was fun~
but the showering was too shocking and exciting xD
the water was COLD and shivering
we shouted as loud as we can when we pour a pail of water on our heads
shocking experience~
seniors, I TOTALLY ENJOYED
so don't worry^^
the routine of schedule will remain as usual tomorrow
oral
homeworks
books
change places!
wow
form 2 seems exciting
YY gambatte!!
SMILE ALWAYS ya~

2 comments:

... said...

Well, is it 辛苦? My Scout camping is more exciting. You should've seen my patrol running around the school shirtless!!! :P

JayJay said...

Wow, that must have been a great camp! I don't see you darker than Audrey though... Anyway, just admit it, your marks were fantastic! :P